Mornings with Sanamus Series
I enter my Garden Home on the reddish-pink bridge. I turn toward the side where the stream is closing away to the next bridge that leads to my meeting area. The sun’s light sparkles on the lovely waters. I hear footsteps on the bridge and turn to see Sanamus approaching.
“My Love,” he says as he approached me and then cups his hands loosely around my neck. His thumbs rest on my jawline. ” Good morning. “
I smile at him and then place my hand on his chest. “Good morning, Sanamus.”. I move my Awareness into his Heart. A state of Joy and Bliss overtakes me. Looking into his eyes, I notice the Light shining them.
Sanamus draws me into a kiss and the Joy and Bliss become magnified all through me. We Join after this and the feelings become even more magnified.
I’m in such a beautiful state of consciousness .
I tell my Heart to pour ecstasy upon him. Sanamus rests his forehead upon mind as he receives it.
I can feel the Love flowing between us.
“My physical body is needing food so I’m going to make breakfast.” He gives me a kiss before I turn my attention to this task.
- What Am I Doing Magical Today?It's still morning, so the magical stuff that I have been focusing on is connecting to the magic of my spirit through the creative writing process. Just the act of listening to our … Read more
- The Joy and Bliss of True LoveI enter my Garden Home on the pink bridge. I turn toward the side where the stream is closing away to the next bridge that leads to my meeting area. The sun's light … Read more
- My Partner as My SoulMateI enter my Garden Home at the pink bridge. Facing the side where the water is approaching, I watch the stream flow toward the bridge. The water sounds happy as it dances around … Read more
- The One ActionSeveral months ago Leia shared with me how she felt a little overwhelmed by the different pressing needs which required her attention and the number of things happening simultaneously. At the time, my … Read more
- Opening to My Heart MindThrough my spiritual training, I have also learned about our energetic Heart Center and how it is the doorway to our Expanded Being – our Soul – as well as the Divine. Two … Read more